Welcome!

i call myself a skinny fat girl, my rather plump body doesnt pair perfectly with the gorgeous, slim, leggy woman i am in my head, so this is my battle to let my inner skinny girl out of her rather volumptuous cage! x

please note: all pictures are my own or from google unless otherwise stated. thanks x

Friday 29 July 2011

My First Post!

So, as explained in my welcome note, I am like most young women, battling the goodies aisle in Tesco to force myself to the fresh fruit and veg.
I understand why fruit and veg always seems to be the first thing you see when you walk into a supermarket, but when your mind is trained, as mine is, to head for the Reeces Peanut Butter Cups and Jammy Dodgers, the goodwill of the supermarket giants goes to waste.

So, here is my blog, the blog of a skinny fat girl, determined to become the slim, gorgeous woman I am in my head! S x

No comments:

Post a Comment