Welcome!

i call myself a skinny fat girl, my rather plump body doesnt pair perfectly with the gorgeous, slim, leggy woman i am in my head, so this is my battle to let my inner skinny girl out of her rather volumptuous cage! x

please note: all pictures are my own or from google unless otherwise stated. thanks x

Friday 29 July 2011

Body Desires

I have this picture in my head, of me and my perfect body, strutting around in my underwear when my daughters dad (who left me 7 months after I had our daughter, because he was sleeping with someone else because I get my body back as fast as Victoria Beckham. Wanker) comes to pick her up one day.

Yes, like lots of women, part of my body/image overhaul is due to a deadbeat ex and a nasty break up, leading to the infamous...

'FUCK YOU, LOOK AT ME NOW MATE' Diet
                  LOL

My absolute body desire is Kim Kardashian! She is the same height as me, and Im also quite hippy, though I'm not blessed with her large derrier or boobs!

Ultimately I want my flat stomach back, my flabby bingo wings to disappear, my thingo wings to go so can get that nice gap between my legs back, and my bum to be firm and pert...
A lot of hard work and motivation is in order, s here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment