Welcome!

i call myself a skinny fat girl, my rather plump body doesnt pair perfectly with the gorgeous, slim, leggy woman i am in my head, so this is my battle to let my inner skinny girl out of her rather volumptuous cage! x

please note: all pictures are my own or from google unless otherwise stated. thanks x

Friday 29 July 2011

Diet

I have, over the years, tried so many diets it would be hard to keep count. From Slimfast, Cabbage Soup, Celebrity Slim, UltraSlim, Dukan Diet, Juice Detox, Master Cleanse and many many more.
Cleary these have never worked, or would have done so but my lack of willpower or returning to an average diet after has ruined them, so this time is different. I have devised a healthy eating plan to help me drop the pounds sensibly, and keep the weight off.

Here is my typical diet before, nd my self devised diet t acheive results:

Before:
Breakfast- None
Lunch- None
Dinner- Pizza/Soup with bread and lots of butter/ kebab/ pasta/burgers/bowl of chips ad mayo/ chocolate/sandwich
Snacks- Picking at babys leftovers- biscuits/crisps/chocolate/cheese on toast/ice cream/baguette

My New Diet!
Breakfast- Fresh made juice
Lunch- Fresh made juice or grilled chicken/fish green salad
Dinner- Soup or grilled chicken stir fry

No comments:

Post a Comment